NC-13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction  Empty Introduction

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Jai Swaminarayan guyz,

I would like to take this time to introduce myself to the group.

I was born in India, when I was 10 months my family moved to Tanzania, Africa. I studied there till grade 2 and than moved back to India for my studies. Studied in India till grade 9 and spent my summers in Kampala, Uganda. Moved to Canada in 2012 and been here since, so far lol. 

I understand this might get a bit confusing so in sort growing up I lived in four countries spread over three different continents. Also this travelling lead to my passion of flying. I started flying when I was 16 and got my first Pilot Licence at the age of 17, yes I got my pilot licence before driver's lol. Currently I hold commercial pilot licence and looking forward to securing a job.

Satsang for me really connected to me while I was in Kampala. My first seva in kishore mandal was a sabha sanchalak and now currently I am sanchalak for K1s , so I would also like to take this time to "unofficially" invite you guyz into K1. 

I hope you guyz are excited for the up coming shibhir , and I'm sorry for contacting you guyz a bit late. In a nut shell, this shibhir is about becoming Ekantik, BUT in order to become Ekantik we have to really assess our life with Bapa.

But before we embark on this journey, first things first, I would love to get to know you guyz more.. So I would like you guyz to please take time out post something about you. This way we can each get to know eachother.

We will be using this forum to discuss many topics as we approach the shibhir so request you guyz to be active and feel free to post and questions that you might have as we move along this journey.

Admin
Admin

https://nc13.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introduction  Empty Re: Introduction

Post by thecool233 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Jai Swaminarayan.
My name is Darshan Patel. I am from Chicago. I have been in satsang from when I was born. I moved to US in 2009 and so far I like it here. This is my first national shibirso I am excited for NC13!!!

thecool233

Back to top Go down

Post by 615170 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:29 am

Jay Swaminarayan,
My Name is Dhyey, I know I am psoting this late but it took me a while to find out how to work this website. So.. I was also born in India. I am currently 13 years old. I moved to Canada in 2003. I went back to India in 2005 and after that I have lived here in Canada. I am also very intrested in planes like Malakbhai. I have one annoying yournger brother. I like to watch many sports. That is pretty much everything you need to know about me for now. Also our Admin`s NAme is Malakbhai, it is funny how he introduced himself without telling us his name. By the way I am from Toronto.

Last edited by 615170 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by vivek.patel Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi my name is Vivek. I am from Toronto and I am 14 years old at 4 ft 10". I get made fun of many times about my height but i don't really mind. I came to Canada in 2003 when i was 4 years old. A year after that i went back to India and I haven't been back since so i miss India. Right now my career choice is dentistry but i am having mixed feelings. U am excited to come to NC13 as it is my national shibir . I have an older brother who likes to boss me around alot and that is pretty much it.

vivek.patel

Back to top Go down

Post by chirag Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 pm

jay swaminarayan
my name is Chirag Gina, I was born in Tanzania Africa. I moved to Canada in 2009. I like playing basketball I am passionate about planes, and in the future I would like to be a pilot. this is my first NC - 13 shibir very excited Very Happy .

chirag

Back to top Go down

Post by thecool233 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 am

Jai Swaminarayan. Forgot about this website until no so how is everybody doing?

thecool233

Back to top Go down

Post by chirag Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 am

jai swaminarayan. I forgot about this site too. doing well

chirag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: